Yields: 2 Servings
Turkey Burger and Chips served with tomatoes, onions and an oyster sauce.
- Heat a non stick pan. Add the oil, onion and garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the turkey burgers. Cook each side for approx 2 minutes each side. Add the tomatoes - whole.
- Preheat the oven or airfryer to 180 / 200 °
- Peel and chip the potatoes.
- Par boil in salted boiling water for about 5 mnutes
- Remove, drain and pat dry the chips.
- Place the chips in a baking tray - drizzle 1 tsp oil over the chips. Season with sea salt & ground black pepper. You could also use garlic pepper or any herbs to season.
- Bake for approx 10-15 minutes, turning the chips at the half way point.