Tomato & Red Pepper Frittata
Tomato & Red Pepper Frittata with a salad for lunch or with a baked potato for dinner!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 8 large eggs
- 100 mls Fat free milk
- 1 tsp rock salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved or 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp Rapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- Whisk the eggs, milk and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Using a non stick ovenproof large pan, heat the oil.
Cook the mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes for about 5 minutes until tender.
- Add the parsley, but save some for serving & reduce the heat.
Add the egg mixture.
- Once the eggs starts to set at the edges, around 2 minutes, transfer the pan to the oven.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, until just set in the middle.
- Sprinkle with the remaining parsley.
This can be served hot or cold.