Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
Tomato & Red Pepper Frittata with a salad for lunch or with a baked potato for dinner!
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- Whisk the eggs, milk and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Using a non stick ovenproof large pan, heat the oil. Cook the mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes for about 5 minutes until tender.
- Add the parsley, but save some for serving & reduce the heat. Add the egg mixture.
- Once the eggs starts to set at the edges, around 2 minutes, transfer the pan to the oven.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, until just set in the middle.
- Sprinkle with the remaining parsley. This can be served hot or cold.