Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 1 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr Total Time: 1 Hr 1 Mins
Superfast Weetabix Muesli is a little different from the Homemade Muesli in the Breakfast section.
- This can be eaten straight away, unlike muesli made with oats, which really needs to settle overnight.
- This is best started by spooning some of the yoghurt into the bottom of the glass.
- Break up the weetabix and divide it into 2 or 3 portions. Spoon some onto the yoghurt
- Divide the fruit into 2/3 portions Spoon the fruit on top of the weetabix.
- Continue to layer until there is none left! Top with a raspberry to serve!