Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 3 Mins Cook Time: 12 Mins Total Time: 15 Mins
Romantic Valentines Day Snack Recipe can be made at the last minute!
These asparagus tips can be steamed in a hurry – but for a really special occasion, roasted in the oven!
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°
- In a small bowl, add the garlic, oil, salt & pepper
- Add the Asparagus and coat each spear.
- Lay each Spear on a baking sheet or tin foil on a tray & place in the oven.
- Depending on how thick they are - roast for approx 10-12 minutes. They should be just tender.
- You could squeeze a little fresh lemon juice over them if you like lemon!
- Allow to cool - wrap each spear with the parma ham or a slice of grilled bacon.