Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
Couscous Breaded Fish oven baked.
Seasoned with garlic salt, ground black pepper and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Preheat the oven to 180° Line a baking tray with tin foil & brush the oil over it.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, add the couscous, garlic salt, black pepper and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Dip the fish into the egg and then into the couscous breading.
- When each piece is fully coated, place each piece on the baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes on each side.
- Serve with wedges of lemon and salad.