Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Difficult Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr 15 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 35 Mins
Breakfast Brunch or Casserole is for one of those late morning breakfasts! Double up on the ingredients for extra servings.
- If you are using the oven the night before, you could prepare part of this dish! Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spread the sweet potato cubes on a baking tray. Season with salt & pepper. Drizzle the rapeseed oil over the potatoes. Roast for approx 30 mins.
- Place another tray with the bacon slices chopped, tomatoes, chopped mushrooms, asparagus & roast for the final 10 minutes. Turn the oven down to 350°F
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt & black pepper.
- Spread the sweet potato cubes evenly aound the tray & add 1/2 the roasted asparagus and mushrooms.
- Cover the sweet potatoes with half the egg & then top with the remaining asparagus & mushrooms.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese from the cheese allowance over the casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Allow to sit for approximately 10 minutes before slicing.